- All communication to and from your browser with our website is encrypted with standard SHA-256 SSL encryption.
- We process payments using our third party payment provider PayPal therefore no payment information (such credits card numbers, ...) is stored on our servers.
- For registered accounts all files are stored in AES-256 encrypted format with restricted access. Once a fax is chosen to be deleted by a user, the files will will be removed entirely from our servers.
- For guest fax, similarly all files are stored in AES-256 encrypted format with restricted access. The files are stored during the transmission period. 24~48 hours after transmission they are pruned from our servers.
- All our faxes are transmitted using the standard T.30 protocol.
We understand that security is a major concern for our clients and we go to great lengths to ensure that your documents are kept secured: