Due to the fact that fax is transmitted over regular phone lines, fax failure is a common issue. There are various reasons why this could happen.
- The receiving system could be busy
- A fax machine is not setup at the receiving end
- Issues with the phone line
- The receiving end could be incompatible with our fax service
Anytime there is a failure in delivery we always retry sending the fax upto 6 times. If we were unable to deliver after 6 attempts all payments made towards the fax will be refunded. For subscription plans the credits used towards sending the fax will be refunded.
TroubleshootingPlease note that anytime there is a failure we would recommend trying the following:
- Lower the fax quality
- Try again at a later time as it has proven to help with transient issues over the phone lines
Guest FaxAnytime there is a failure in guest mode you will see a page like the following outlining the failure details;
Registered AccountsFor registered accounts by clicking on the